Where preservation, restoration and continued use of all Austin A40, and other Austin or BMC motor vehicle is our life.

Transfer Your Club Permit

You must be a current financial member of the club.

The following is a SUMMARY of the information on the VicRoad website. Full information is available here.


To transfer a Club Permit Vehicle from another club you must:

Step 1: Organise each of the following documents

  • A signed letter to VicRoads from you advising of the change and list any Club Permit vehicles that you want to link to the new club
  • A Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration for Club Permit Vehicles form for each vehicle completed by one the following Authorised Office Bearers
    • Andrea Casabene – Membership Officer
    • Peter Wright – President
  • A letter from the Membership Officer confirming that you are a current member
  • Submit the following photos of your car to the Membership Officer:
    • The front of the car
    • Drivers side
    • Rear
    • Driving position (side on with the driver’s door open)
    • Where possible any identifiers such as chassis number and engine number

Step 2: Submit your change of car club by:

  • Visiting any VicRoads Customer Service Centre
  • Mailing the change of car club to:  


GPO Box 1644


Club Permit Scheme Enquiry

Town, State, Country

Related Images: